Contact & location
adler alpen apartments 4****
3D tour through the adler alpen apartments
- Arriving from Germany: Take the A96, crossing the border Lindau-Bregenz through the Pfänder and Ambergtunnel.
- Arriving from Switzerland via Diepolsdau / Hohenems or via Feldkirch.
- From both directions you use the A14 to Bludenz and take the exit towards Schruns / Montafon / Silvretta Hochalpenstraße.
- Arriving from direction innsbruck use the A12 / S16 in winter through the Arlberg tunnel (charges apply) to Bludenz and then towards Schruns / Montafon / Silvretta Hochalpenstraße.
- From this exit about 13km on the B188 to Schruns. At the Mangold bakery, turn left into the Ausserlistzstrasse. The adler alpen apartments**** are located in the center of the village on the left. The entrance to the reception is signposted and is located between the two buildings.
- In summer you can alternatively opt for the Silvretta High Alpine Road in Landeck (charges apply) and travel to Schruns via Galtür and St. Gallenkirch.
- Please note that charges apply ( vignette) on Austria’s motorways and travel in winter with appropriate winter equipment.
How to get there
Closest airports: Zurich (CH – 170 km) | Altenrhein (CH – 70 km) | Friedrichshafen (D – 100 km) | Innsbruck (A – 150 km) | Memmingen (D – 140 km)
Connection by train or rental car to Schruns.
Coordinates of the accommodation: 47.081246925793N, 9.9172969309829E