Contact & location
Adler alpen apartments 4 ****
- Of Germany Coming via the A96 via the Lindau-Bregenz border crossing through the Pfänder and Ambergtunnel.
- Of the Switzerland via Diepolsdau / Hohenems or via Feldkirch.
- From these directions you use the A14 to Bludenz and take the exit towards Schruns / Montafon / Silvretta Hochalpenstraße.
- From direction innsbruck use the A12 / S16 in winter through the Arlberg tunnel (chargeable) to Bludenz and then towards Schruns / Montafon / Silvretta Hochalpenstraße.
- But this junction is about 13km on the B188 to Schruns. At the Mangold bakery, turn left into Ausserlistzstrasse. The adler alpen apartments **** are located in the center of the village on the left. The entrance to the reception is signposted and is located between the two buildings.
- In summer you can alternatively opt for the Silvretta High Alpine Road in Landeck (for a fee) and travel to Schruns via Galtür and St. Gallenkirch.
- Please note the vignette requirement on Austria’s motorways and travel in winter with appropriate winter equipment.
How to get there
Closest airports: Zurich (CH – 170 km) | Altenrhein (CH – 70 km) | Friedrichshafen (D – 100 km) | Innsbruck (A – 150 km) | Memmingen (D – 140 km)
Connection by train or rental car to Schruns.
Coordinates of the accommodation: 47.081246925793N, 9.9172969309829E